Friday, August 10, 2007

A Life Less Ordinary

It's been a long time since I've posted. This is not because so little has happened, but in part because so much has happened. Too much. The summer has been marked indelibly with great trips, amazing friends, and experiences that defy easy explanation.

It hasn't all been good, but it has all been mine. I've been present, accounted for, and accountable for every minute of it. And that has been the answer to a hard-fought prayer. I spent the past weekend in one of the more beautiful places I've seen, and I still managed to sit my camera down and experience the moment wholly for myself.

I've spent so many years desparate for a life worth writing about, worth reading about, worth photographing. Worthy of the subtle and not-so-subtle voyeurism and envy. It's good to finally find myself in a life that is simply worth living.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, August 10, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Well said, my friend. ...even if it is a bit ambiguous =)

 
At 1:30 AM, August 12, 2007, Blogger Dennis Bourne said...

Hey, I'd explain it if I could :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home